The official website for the television anime adaptation of DMM Games’ Circlet Princess web role-playing game began streaming the show’s second promotional video on Friday. The video previews Miyuki Hashimoto‘s opening theme song “HEAT:Moment.”
The video also reveals that the show will premiere in Japan on Tokyo MX on January 8 at 11:00 p.m., before airing on AT-X on January 10.
The site also revealed a new key visual.
The anime stars:
- Juri Nagatsuma as Yūka Sasaki
- Saki Nakajima as Miyuki Kasahara
- Hitomi Nabatame as Reina Kuroda
- Kaori Mizuhashi as Ayumu Aizawa
- Mai Goto as Nina Avelin
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Chikage Fujimura
- Natsuki Aikawa as Takane Hibino
- Sachie Hirai as Sarina Sekiguchi
- Yuna Taniguchi as Hiyori Sugiura
- Megumi Tateishi as Kasumi Iida
- Nozomi Chikamura as Akira Tsunemi
- Yuka Maruyama as Arisa Hara
- Aya Fujita as Christie Yamauchi
- Harumi Sakurai as Kaoru Yoshimura
Hideki Tachibana (Armed Girl’s Machiavellism, BlazBlue Alter Memory) is directing at SILVER LINK (WATAMOTE, Baka and Test – Summon the Beasts). Nachi Kio (original story for AOKANA: Four Rhythm Across the Blue, The Fruit of Grisaia game) is in charge of the series scripts, and Kazuyuki Yamayoshi (Chaos;Child, chief animation director for Two Car) is designing the characters based on saitom‘s original designs. Lantis is producing the music.
Miyuki Hashimoto, Sayaka Sasaki, Aki Misato, CooRie, yozuca*, and Minami are performing the ending theme song.
DMM Games’ “tenacity in sports beautiful girl battle RPG” launched as a web browser game earlier this year. The game follows a fictional near-future e-sport that utilizes a “mixed reality system” developed from augmented reality technology. The story centers on a fledgling team of high school girls from Saint Union Academy who pursue the sport of Circlet Bout.
Source: Circlet Princess anime’s website