An official Twitter has launched and announced a short TV anime series based on the illustrations displayed on YoAnimage magazine by Yamako (shown). Titled Hatshiri Tsuzukete Yokattatte. (I’m glad I could keep running.), it is a collaboration between Yoyogi Animation Gakuin and Monthly Animage magazine, which will be about learning to be a seiyuu. The anime will broadcast for 15 minutes in duration per episode on Mondays via BS11 starting October 8 for a total of four episodes.
Minato visits a recitation at an anime event with his friend. He is captivated by the seiyuus’ performances and decides to enroll in Suidoubashi Animation Academy. There, he meets Chikako, who used to live in the room he is moving into and who left a message in a USB drive. Minato, who aims to be a voice actor but is unable to put himself into the role, and Chikako, who lives with a past trauma, encourage one another and try to improve themselves. With the help of seniors such as Ryouta and Kei watching over them, they try to mature. As they stumble and worry, what lies ahead for them both?
- Director: Masatsugu Arakawa (FLCL key animation)
- Series Composition: Natsuko Takahaashi (Cutie Honey Universe)
- Original Character Design: Yamako (HoneyWorks) (Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai series)
- Studio: Signal.MD
- Production: HashiYoka Production Committee
Opening Theme Song: “Yume Fanfare” by LIPxLIP
- Minato Suyama: Jun Fukuyama (K franchise)
- Chiwako Oomori: Iori Noguchi (a member of =LOVE)
- Ryouta Nakata: Kousuke Toriumi (Persona 3 The Movie series)
- Kei Ikoma: Mai Fuchigami (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu series)
- Shiori Gushiken: Koinu (Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta.)
Yoyogi Animation Gakuin (YoAni) is a training school in Yoyogi, Tokyo that teaches anime related knowledge such as voice acting, animation, manga, etc. =LOVE, a seiyuu unit produced by Rino Sashihara of HKT48 and YoAni, has been debuted since 2017.
Monthly Animage magazine is an anime magazine released via Tokuma Shoten since May 1978. It is also one of the three anime long-running anime magazines along with Animedia and Newtype.
Official Twitter: @hashiyoka
Source: Moca News