The official Twitter account for Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth, the television anime of the Stand My Heroessmartphone game, revealed the anime’s staff members and more character designs on Tuesday.
Hideyo Yamamoto (Strike the Blood, The Prince of Tennis II OVA vs. Genius 10, Code:Realize -Guardian of Rebirth-) is directing the anime at M.S.C, with Sayaka Harada (STARMYU, Code:Realize -Guardian of Rebirth-) supervising the series scripts. Hajime Aida is credited as scenario adviser. Yuki Takayama (episode animation director on Code:Realize -Guardian of Rebirth-) is the character designer, and fox capture plan is composing the music.
The casts include:
- Yusuke Shirai as Takaomi Hiyama
- Seiichirō Yamashita as Aki Kagura
- Taku Yashiro as Keita Maki
- Yūma Uchida as Hatori Ōtani
- Kōtarō Nishiyama as Kyōsuke Tsuzuki
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Makoto Tsuzuki
- Tomokazu Sugita as Itsuki Aoyama
- Daisuke Namikawa as Shun Imaoji
- Tomoaki Maeno as Daisuke Seki
- Kousuke Toriumi as Satoru Watabe
- Yuuki Kaji as Haru Natsume
- Natsuki Hanae as Kōtarō Yui
- Tomohito Takatsuka as Sōsei Arakida
- Tetsuya Kakihara as Tsukasa Asagiri
- Takuya Eguchi as Yō Hattori
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Natsuki Kanno
- Daiki Yamashita as Yamazaki Kaname
- Yoshiki Nakajima as Kōya Kirishima
- Chiharu Sawashiro as Sōma Kujō
- Yuichiro Umehara as Gō Miyase
- Toshiki Masuda as Kiyoshi Shindō
The otome puzzle game for female players is set in modern Tokyo at Matori, the narcotics control unit of investigators under the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. The protagonist, who has the unique trait of drugs having no effect on her, ends up working in the unit. She scouts personnel from investigators, idols, writers, genius high school students, top designers, butlers, underground doctors, and others to form teams of modern ikemen heroes for different missions.
The game launched in 2016, and has since garnered 1 million downloads.
Sources: Stand My Heroes anime’s Twitter account, Comic Natalie