Tatsunoko Production has launched an official website and announced an original TV anime to further celebrate the 55th anniversary of the studio’s founding. Titled Egao no Daika, the anime is slated for Winter 2019 via WOWOW, Tokyo MX, and Yomiuri TV.
A planet further away from Earth, a kingdom full of smile. Yuuki is a twelve-year-old princess, soon to become a sensitive age. She enjoys expressing her emotions by crying and smiling everyday, and gets excited while enjoying her life in the castle. Her subordinates who work under her faithfully color up her life; there’s Reira who educates her, Izana supports with her politics, Harold is leader of the knights, and Joshua is her childhood friend who has been close to her since she was young.
“Yuuki! Anything is possible if you have fighting spirit and guts!”
“… Hey. That again!? Joshua, please be more like a loyal person!”
Stella is seventeen-year old soldier, yet she refuses lose her smile. She believes that a smile is a necessity to life. This is a story of two girls born in the faraway planet.
- Director: Toshimasa Suzuki (Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor – Heaven and Earth)
- Series Composition: Shinichi Inotsume (Akatsuki no Yona)
- Character Design: Naoto Nakamura (Miss Monochrome: The Animation series)
- Sound Director: Kazuya Tanaka (Mushishi series)
- Music: Tsubasa Itou (Show By Rock!!)
- Opening Theme: “Egao no Kanata” by Chiho feat.majiko
- Ending Theme: “Kono Sekai ni Hanataba wo” by Kimi no Orphee
- Original Plan: Hikaru Yuasa, NOB-C
- Original Character Design: NOB-C
- Studio: Tatsunoko Production
- Yuuki Soleil: Yumiri Hanamori (Radiant)
- Stella Shining: Saori Hayami (Haikara-san ga Tooru Movie series)
Tatsunoko Production has been established in 1962. The studio previously producedTime Bokan and Infini-T Force as part of a project to celebrate its 55th anniversary.
Official site: http://egaonodaika.com/
Official Twitter: @egaonodaika
Source: Moca News